1. Please pay in cash (USD) if you want to register onsite and the registration form should be sent to the conference email box before the registration deadline. For presentation only, the presentation may not be included in the conference schedule if you do onsite registration.
2. If you fail to complete the payment, please feel free to contact Ms. Lulu Liang by email@example.com for assistance.
3. Good News! All authors can join the CBEES for free right now, then you can register the conference as "CBEES Member Price". Please visit the following website for more information. (http://www.cbees.org/list-34-1.html)
4. One regular registration can cover a paper within 8 pages, including all figures, tables, and references.
5. One regular registration with one or more additional papers has only one proceeding book.
6. For the authors who have difficulties to pay US Dollars, such as Iran, please pay Euros.
7. If you would like to register the conference and publish your paper as the reviewer, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org. (Only Ph.D holder can apply)
8. Listener registration (Click)
- Author (ICPPS Reviewer)
- Author (Student)
- Author (CBEES Member)
- Author (Non Member)
- Presentation Only
- Additional Paper (s)
- Additional Page
- Extra Proceeding
- Academic Visit & Tour
Early Bird Fee
Before Dec. 20, 2018
- 50USD/One Page
After Dec. 20, 2018
- 50USD/One Page
On Mar. 28-29, 2019
Author Registration Includes:
Presentation Only/Listener Registration Includes:
Visa Announcement from ICPPS 2019
Please note ICPPS is not authorized to assist with the VISA process beyond providing the Notification of Acceptance Letter and Invitation Letter (after registration) issued by the ICPPS Committee Board.
Should your application be denied, ICPPS cannot change the decision of the Indonesia Ministry of Foreign Affairs, nor will ICPPS engage in discussion or correspondence with the MOFA or the Embassy of Japan on behalf of the applicant. The registration fee cannot be refunded when the VISA application of individual being denied.