1. Please pay in cash (USD) if you want to register onsite and the registration form should be sent to the conference email box before the registration deadline. For presentation only, the presentation may not be included in the conference schedule if you do onsite registration.
2. If you fail to complete the payment, please feel free to contact Ms. Kira Yue by email@example.com for assistance.
3. Good News! All authors can join the CBEES for free right now, then you can register the conference as "CBEES Member Price". Please visit the following website for more information. (http://www.cbees.org/list-34-1.html)
4. One regular registration can cover a paper within 8 pages, including all figures, tables, and references. If the paper is accepted to be published in IJAP, 400USD of extra publication fee should be paid.
5. One regular registration with one or more additional papers has only one proceeding book.
6. For the authors who have difficulties to pay US Dollars, such as Iran, please pay Euros.
7. If you would like to register the conference and publish your paper as the reviewer, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org. (Only Ph.D holder can apply)
8. Listener registration (Click)
and Refund Policy
All cancellations must be sent in writing to the conference email box: email@example.com and are subject to the following cancellation charges:
* Conference registration cancelled before Mar. 15, 2023 with reasonable grounds: 100% of the payment will be refunded, however an administration fee of 30USD will be charged for the service.
* Conference registration cancelled before Apr. 15, 2023 with reasonable grounds: 50% of the payment will be refunded.
* Conference registration cancelled before May. 05, 2023 with reasonable grounds: 30% of the payment will be refunded.
* Conference registration cancelled after May. 05, 2023 with reasonable grounds: the payment will not be refunded.
** 1. The above item is based on deduction for any bank transfer fees (30USD). 2. In case of visa rejection, no-show or early departure, no refund of registration fees will be made. 3. All refunds will be processed after the conference. 4. Due to force majeure including but not limited to earthquake, natural disaster, war and country policy, organizer reserves the rights to change the conference dates or venue with immediate effect and does not assume responsibility for any additional costs, charges, or expenses; to include, charges made for travel and lodging.
- Author (ICPPS Reviewer)
- Author (Student)
- Author (CBEES Member)
- Author (Non Member)
- Extra Publication Fee for IJAP
- Presentation Only
- Listener (Normal)
- Listener (Student)
- Additional Paper (s)
- Additional Page
- Extra Proceeding
- Academic Visit
Early Bird Fee
Before Feb. 25, 2023
- 50USD/One Page
After Feb. 25, 2023
- 50USD/One Page
On Jun. 15-17, 2023
Author Registration Includes:
Presentation Only/Listener Registration Includes:
Visa Announcement from ICPPS 2023
Please note ICPPS is not authorized to assist with the VISA process beyond providing the Notification of Acceptance Letter and Invitation Letter (after registration) issued by the ICPPS Committee Board. It is suggested that the visa should be applied at least 2 months before the departure.
Should your application be denied, ICPPS cannot change the decision of the Japan Ministry of Foreign Affairs, nor will ICPPS engage in discussion or correspondence with the MOFA or the Embassy of Japan on behalf of the applicant. The registration fee cannot be refunded when the VISA application of individual being denied.